Once Rey and Elise picked me up at the airport, Rey and I went down to AFE (Amor, Fe y Esperanza- the school at the dump) to visit. I can't believe the progress they have made since a year ago when I last saw it! There is a new building in progress that will house high schoolers, and the kitchen is four times the size it was at first. I also got to see Pastor Jeony, the founder of AFE, and his wife, Jessy, again- it was so great to see them. Tomorrow I will start working at the school by helping to teach a kindergarten class. In the meantime, I better get to bed- I was flying all night, and my head is swarming with new names, faces, and words I've learned today. Please praise God for the work he is doing at AFE and in the dump community, and pray that He use us to accomplish His will. Thanks for all your prayers and support!
My bedroom
Elise, Rey, Elijah, and me

6 comments:
I would just like to say that picture is rigged, Kelly is not staying in a closet! Her room is really comfortable and we took care to make it nice for her.
I think your room looks lovely. You didnt go there to stay in a 5 star resort:)
Im glad you made it safely and I cant wait to hear of all the adventures you have and hearts that you touch!
Love you!
Kelly, I lived in Europe for 4 years and it's a beautiful bedroom! Americans are just spoiled with space and need to get a grip. I love the colors they use in the room and the beautiful fabrics. It's lovely and very warm! I'm here watching your journey. God bless. Aunt Maureen
hey kelly it is hunter, this blog makes me dance for joy!... you just don't see it. see my blog
Kelly, their former office makes a surprisingly nice bedroom. Tell Elise she (and Rey) did a good job with the transformation.
Post a Comment